Privacy and confidentiality policy
Collection of medical data
- all health data is anonymous: we do not authorize our clients and partners to send us patients' names (including their initials), regardless of the technique used to send information,
- this data is collected via electronic forms, data files, or automated systems including APIs or other interfaces
Storage of medical data
- data is stored in a centralized system, hosted via an authorized third party, replicated across different sites and in multiple back-up systems,
- raw (and anonymous) data can only be accessed by authorized BioPredictive personnel
- data is retained on an indefinite basis for traceability purposes
Usage of medical data
- the primary use of the data is to calculate BioPredictive's diagnostic tests
- historical data is also used to enhance medical safety algorithms
- data may be used for general statistical purposes
- Aggregated data may be shared in part among academic teams for the purposes of scientific research
- data is not sold to third parties
Right of access
- users have the right to access, rectify and delete information concerning them (article 34 french law "Loi Informatique et Libertés")
- nevertheless, given the anonymous nature of the health data that retain, we are not in a position to provide users with details of tests identified by all the elements listed below:
- the unique identification number of the Test (with six, seven, or eight digits and starting with the pound sign, for example #1234567)
- the date the blood sample was taken
- date of birth,
- and the sex of the patient.
- no other request can be handled, due to inability to identify the data.
- no health data can be removed because of BioPredictive's traceability obligation.
Cookies, credit cards
- Like most websites, we collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This time-stamped information may include IP addresses, the type of browser used, the internet service provider, pages that are viewed, and the operating system used. To collect this information, a "cookie" may be saved on your computer. Cookies contain some information that allows our web servers to recognize you when you visit our site.
- We may use these cookies to analyze trends, administer our websites, and collect aggregate information relating to how and when our sites are viewed.
- Most browsers provide a facility that allows you to switch off cookies, either partly or fully. We cannot guarantee that all services on our websites will operate correctly if no cookies are present.
- Credit card data is not transmitted via BioPredictive's website, only through the platform of our partner, Paybox.
All figures of this website are copyright by BioPredictive and may not be reproduced without explicit authorization from BioPredictive.